Sunday, November 8, 2009

6 months


Levi now pulls himself up to kneeling. I think he learned from a nine month old boy who was over on Friday afternoon. That evening Levi decided he should start pulling himself up too and tried on the couch first.


UPDATE!!!: Levi just pulled himself up to standing this afternoon. I told him he is too young but he didn't seem to pay any mind to me. I will post a video one time when I can catch it, for you non-believers out there. Any tips for slowing down this wild child of mine would be welcome. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow, plus he's busy teaching dad to play guitar. Great stuff. Go Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi, you are growing up too fast! Wait for Grandma and Grandpa please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, that's how it starts. Ask me how I know, and who I remember doing the same thing...

    ReplyDelete