Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rainy day play

In an increasingly less rare moment, the brothers cuddle under a blanket.


What to do with squirrely kids when we've already been out in the rain long enough? Build a fort!

I jokingly suggested that Levi is almost old enough to start helping me wash the dishes. He was keen and so was Oliver. I think two cups got washed. Plus a whole bunch of sea creatures.



Oliver finds a new hiding place.

Levi is curious about handwriting and surprised me with this interpretation today.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun way to spend an indoor day. Creative kids and creative mom. Brings back memories of some kids I know that used to play and have fun. Levi, way to go on making your mark. Oliver, did your mom tell you about hiding in cupboard and closets...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI LEVI & OLIVER:

    THANK-YOU FOR POSTING PICTURES. IT MADE GRANDMA VERY HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI LEVI

    I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT I LIKE HOW YOU JOINED YOUR LETTERS TOGETHER!

    ReplyDelete