Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas sweaters

The boys looked so sweet in their nearly matching sweaters that I thought I'd simply snap a cute photo or two of them. Easier said than done...

ok. Now stop moving your hands.
Oliver, sit still...

Levi, I need your whole body to stay still.

Could you both smile and look at the camera?




Those were better smiles, but I need you to not move.



Levi! 
 
Next time without moving, ok?

Almost! 


Stay still!

Cute! Oliver can you smile too?

I give up.

1 comment:

  1. What a totally awesome set of photos. I'm sure it was a challenge, but the photos are great, and the boys look great and also looks like they had fun while the pictures were being taken. Nice that we have digital these days. I can imagine trying to get the perfect shot on film and then having to wait to get it processed.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete